You've got seats, we've got fans!
1) Content - 100% Live Content - NO Backing Tracks
2) Our Full-Band Sound - Technology and Heart
3) Worth-the-Money Guarantee - A Serious Proposition
4) Promotion & Online Advertising for Each Booking
5) Fee Schedule
6) Types of Shows Info & Demo Videos
7) Other Deets
Email Subscribers: 83
Facebook Followers: 134
Instagram Followers: 44
YouTube Subscribers: 44
YouTube Views: 5,130
100% LIVE CONTENT - NO BACKING TRACKS:
Backing tracks are static, unchanging, unyielding, and unforgiving.
Which makes performing using such tracks dull, repetitive, non-organic, and nerve-racking.
They require performers "play safe" to avoid falling out of sync with them.
This kills the buzz of that "lightning-in-a-bottle," one-time-only feel that makes live entertainment so compelling.
But the biggest reason we don't use backing tracks is that audience participation is a HUGE part of our show and backing tracks make it impossible to work the audience until they are INVOLVED.
And you can forget about having a guest singer or player that isn't a pro!
We've seen bands much larger than ours (over six people!) using backing tracks.
They're welcome to them!
OUR FULL-BAND SOUND - TECHNOLOGY and HEART
Using clever arranging, bleeding-edge tech, musicianship, and whatever talent we we've been graced with the two of us deliver all the riffs and hooks that make every hit we cover an audience favorite.
Our arrangements focus on sing-alongs, clap-alongs, and getting to that dance-beat! One of our fans said, "It wasn't exactly like the record: I LOVED IT!!" (Yeah, just like that he said it...)
Using tech to get the sound of a full-band isn't easier, it's way harder! But it's worth it because it lets us create the art in such a compelling way. There's a ton that goes into it and you can watch a video to get an idea by clicking HERE.
The glue that pulls it all together is our musicianship and talent: We work hard to create the best show we can every time.
If you feel we didn't deliver the performance, the attendance, or the revenue that you were expecting PLEASE let us know! It is FAR more important to us that you feel you got value-for-money from our booking than it is to walk away with the fee.
This is no joke: We are dedicated making our shows worth hosting.
PROMOTION & ONLINE ADVERTISING FOR EACH BOOKING
We've got a well-performing website, a great email list and an every-growing social-media footprint.
Throw in a little paid-advertising and blam-o; Well attended shows!
We create and we pay for online-advertising to support each individual booking as its own event.
Usually spending about 10% of our fee will make sure we've got a good house.
- If you do online advertising let us know so we can adjust our approach so we don't cannabalize each other's efforts.
To help you get a feel for what are shows REALLY sound like, we use
80% sound from the camera mics with 20% from the mixer recording of the performance.
(Without some mixer thrown in the audience frequently overpowers what the camera mics can capture.)
Admittedly, we DO jazz up the video "a bit."
- All audio is from the camera mics, so that's what we really sound like in the room.
- Sounds weird, but watching the whole video will give you a much better idea of the real experience, you'll hear the audience better...
ELECTRIC ROCK SHOW DEMOS: YouTube Electric Demos (click this link)
- "Runaway" is a great example of typical audience interaction.
- It was recorded on a miserable, rainy December night and the crowd was a usual bar-band size (smaller than our usual) so we could turn down the speakers.
(Most times the speakers drown out the audience on the camera mics.)
ACOUSTIC ROCK SHOW DEMOS: YouTube Acoustic Demos (click this link)
- A great example but we caught the crowd napping: The food-truck had just arrived and it was late getting there, so tepid applause since everybody was in line for food...
- Still, a performance we're darn proud of.
Electric Rock Shows $150/hour, 3-hour minimum
Acoustic Rock Shows $150/hour, 3-hour minimum
Acoustic Duo Shows $125, 2-hour minimum
Acoustic Solo Shows $100, 2-hour minimum
- Rates are per performance hour.
- There are no charges for travel or load-in/load-out unless previously discussed.
- We'll send you an email the week before a booking with other details like power-requirements, time to load-in and load-out, etc.
- Nothing big, just keeps us on the same page so we can do a great show for your patrons.