N I N E T I M E S U P
OPEN-MIC & SUPPORTING ACT FORM
A full night's entertainment for NINE TIMES UP bookings includes Act-Breaks to keep the music rolling between the Headliners. This is where you come in!
WHAT YOU GET
As well as stage-time to hone your show in a pretty (for you) consequence-free environment, you'll walk away with:
- A raw three-camera video-shoot (Desilu configuration)
- Separate audio for each channel as well as a live down-mix (All audio is post-processing)
- Valuable experience including great coaching in a demanding, high-value production
You will be part of a really great show! Make sure you look and act the part:
- Dress Code Males: Collared-shirts only, no ball-caps, no hoodies
- Dress Code Females: No "regular" tees, no flip-flops (Dudes too)
(Contact Pete Paz if you need help shopping.)
- Language Code: As an entertainer at these bookings you'll be representing YOUR HOSTS (NINE TIMES UP and more importantly THE VENUE) so find a better way to express yourself than using the F-word.
Your time on stage is measured in... well, time.
For example, a three-hour show for the headliners is usually three sets of
45-, 45-, and 60-minutes.
From the headliners last note you've got 15-minutes per break:
If you waste it talking and tuning your guitar, shame on you;
you're still getting the hook at 15-minutes.
NOTE: You should walk away from each booking with media for six to ten songs!
You will literally be seen "in a different light."
Sharing your talent and performing for the enjoyment of others is VERY REWARDING,
but it's not necessarily "FUN"...
Look at it this way:
A water-slide is FUN; easily accomplished and quickly forgotten.
Climbing a mountain is REWARDING; It's challenging and painful and the memories shape your character and will be with you forever.
SELECT ALL THAT APPLY FOR EACH WORKSTATION:
That wasn't so bad, was it?